There is no question that PWPM customers can expect best-in-class service. Over the decades, Philadelphia produce wholesalers developed many services to meet customer needs. Today, in our brand new, state-of-the-art, 700,000 square-foot facility, our services rival that of any wholesale market in the world.
Each of our 21 independent merchants brings a different value to the PWPM, giving customers the opportunity to peruse product displays before making a purchasing decision. Purchases from multiple merchants can be consolidated and delivered directly to a customer's vehicle.
The PWPM provides customers with many value-added services including:
- Abundant parking and loading
- Full truckload service
- LTL (less-than-truckload) product delivery
- Forward distribution
- Daily delivery
- Custom repacking
- On-site ripening services
- Safely unload with our 265 monitored cameras
- 24-hour surveillance
- On-site USDA inspection station
- Brokers and buying services
Brokers and Buying Services
There are many knowledgeable buying brokers at the PWPM. These services can vary, but brokers can ship from the market on your behalf. Using their expertise and buying power, they offer customers a great value. Use the information below to contact a broker today.
Jerry Bader, Inc.
Tom Benigno Brokerage
Tom Curtis Produce Co., Inc.
E205 - E207
Frank Monte, Broker
James Pontari & Bros.
Sam Ricelli Brokerage, Inc.
First Choice Produce
The Philadelphia Produce Credit Bureau
The merchants of the Philadelphia Wholesale Produce Market encourage all customers to apply for a credit account with the Philadelphia Produce Credit Bureau.
How does this benefit your business?
- You will have credit access to all of our merchants.
- You will receive all of your weekly bills in one packet.
- You can pay all merchants with one check.
- Any payment disputes can easily be resolved.
- Your bank fees will be lower.
- Your paperwork will be reduced.
- The Philadelphia Produce Credit Bureau will be a valuable credit reference for your business.
Our merchants have credit applications available on their sales floors Fake Hublot . Just ask. You can also pick up an application at the Credit Bureau located in Suite C-209 (behind Norm & Lou's) between the hours of 8:00am and 3:00pm. For your convenience, you can also download an application, fill it out, and bring it to the Credit Bureau for processing.
Questions? Call us at 215-336-2132.
Download the Credit Application