Porter (two needed)
Posting for: Paterson Produce
As a porter, you will be required to work from 3AM - 11AM Sunday evenings through Friday mornings OR 6AM - 2PM, depending on available shift. The porters will perform a variety of activities on any given evening including but not limited to the following:
· Loading, unloading and breaking down pallets from various trucks.
· Inspecting arriving produce to ensure quality meets the specs of PPC.
· Warehousing and slotting of the products in the cooler.
· Inventory control, (Proper rotation and physical count).
· Selecting orders, Breaking down pallets and inspect to ensure quality meets customers specs and expectations.
· Maintaining a clean and safe environment by cleaning, sweeping and other duties.
· Rotating inventory to ensure FIFO SOP’s.
· Must have experience on all indoor forklifts and pallet jacks (OSHA certified a plus).
· Bilingual (Spanish and English).
· Produce retail Experience (Not necessary but preferred and puts you in the front of the line for consideration).
· The individual who should apply for this job should be professional, responsible, and a self starter.
· Must be able to lift as much as 75 lbs boxes or bags.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN COLD TEMPERATURES RANGING FROM 34 TO 50 DEGREES F.
Please contact Marc at Paterson Pickle Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.